Is people’s health and wellbeing important to your organisation? Do you have CSR values or marketing objectives that we could help you meet? If your answer is ‘Yes’ then consider partnering with MEND.
In the UK, obesity levels have trebled since the 1980s and place a heavy financial burden on the NHS and the economy.
Experts predict that, left unchecked, the rise in overweight and obesity levels will cost the UK economy £50 billion a year by 2050 - with devastating social and health consequences (Foresight Report, 2007).
Together we can make a positive and lasting difference. Whether you are a small company that wants to make an impact locally or a large company keen to give something back, there are a range of opportunities for us to collaborate. We will work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership that is tailored to your needs. Together, we can empower more children and adults to live fitter, healthier and happier lives and reach or maintain a healthier weight.
There are many different ways we can work together.
- Community-based programmes for children and adults
- Developing new programmes for new audiences, eg mums and babies
- Developing new healthy lifestyle resources for schools to support a regional or national campaign
- Creating a corporate volunteering scheme with a health and wellbeing focus
A partnership with MEND can provide:
- measureable improvements in the health and wellbeing of children and adults
- a valuable contribution to local communities
- benefits for your staff: workplace wellbeing, volunteering and development opportunities
- positive PR and media coverage.
We have a dedicated team who’d love to talk to you
Our regional management team is ready to talk to organisations from across the UK.
If you would like to explore becoming a MEND corporate partner, call us on 0800 2300 263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and resources