There are lots of ways you can get in touch. Complete the Contact us form, call us for FREE on 0800 2300 263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a general question about MEND that our website can’t answer, you can:
• email us at email@example.com
• call us for FREE on 0800 2300 263
• complete the Contact us form in this section – this form sends an email to us directly from the website
• write to us at Mytime Active, Linden House, 153-155 Masons Hill, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9HY
We promise we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’re a journalist looking for more information, get in touch with our media team:
• call 020 8323 1778
• or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s more information for journalists, including contact details for members of our media team, in the News section.
Job, volunteering or work experience enquiries
If you think you’d like to work or volunteer for MEND, all our current vacancies are advertised in the Jobs section.
For general enquiries about working for MEND, email email@example.com or complete the Contact us form.
Complaints and comments
At MEND, we value feedback from people who use our services. Hearing your views is important to us as it helps us to understand what we're getting right and what we can improve on. Download MEND's Contact us on to find out more.